America's Most Awarded Dining Program
UMass Dining sources locally year round, serving over 8 million meals through sustainable menus, smaller portions and employing a “small plate, big flavor” philosophy all in the aim of supporting the New England Food System in order to reduce food waste. UMass Dining offers a number of options to meet the needs of your group and participants:
- Residential dining halls are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Dining hall foods include extensive labeling for allergies and nutrition information
- Private dining commons dining rooms are available upon request, based on availability.
- From a quick lunch after a tour to customized meal plans for multi-day events, we will work with you to develop a plan that fits your group’s needs.
- On-site payments or direct billing options for your convenience.
- Pre-Paid cash cards available for use at any dining location on campus for meals and snacks.
Schedule Your Meal
To schedule your meal please contact Bill Trzpit, Dining Sales Coordinator [email protected] 413-577-8092 OR Contact your Conference Sales Manager/Coordinator 413-577-8100